While radio sailing can now resume at Champion Lakes, it is important to ensure that we maintain a safe environment for our members. With this in mind the following policies shall be applicable until further notice and all sailors must comply.
1) Access to the venue is restricted to CLBC members only and is not open to the general public.
2) When entering or leaving the venue you MUST ensure the gates are closed. You are required to wait until the gates are closed prior to driving forward.
3) Each sailor will be required to complete the registration form (on the day) providing contact details as required.
4) Sailors shall adhere to government social distancing at all times ie minimum 1.5m separation.
5) A nominated Duty Officer shall be in charge for the day and all instructions from the Duty Officer are to be adhered to.
6) The Duty Officer shall nominate one person to be responsible for the starting machine and only that nominated person shall operate the machine.
7) The Duty Officer shall nominate one person to be responsible for scoring and only that nominated person shall touch the score sheet/folder/tablet.
8) Access to the pontoon shall be limited with sailors ensuring social distancing applied.
9) The pontoon shall not form part of the control area and is restricted other than the purpose of launching and retrieving boats.
10) Activities shall be conducted only within the boundaries of the areas reflected in the diagram below.
If you are not well or have flu like symptoms - DO NOT turn up!
If you are concerned for your own health - DO NOT turn up!
If you do not agree with the policies above - DO NOT turn up!